Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tweet All About It

As most DMB fans are aware, Dave is on Twitter. For those unfamiliar with Twitter, I'm not even going to try and explain it. :-) Anyway, after hearing of a delay in the new album, but concert dates already scheduled, I asked him this question on Twitter: "Will you play new songs at Cville or wait til the album comes out. A short yes or no PLEASE!?!?!?!"

And to my surprise he responded with a "Probably" answer. Pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, I'm disappointed to hear the CD is delayed, but I'm still looking forward to Charlottesville night two at John Paul Jones Arena in April. This time let's hope no trench coat man comes out at the end. I think DMB owes us a "Last Stop."

Also, I plan to get back to the point of this blog very soon ... I promise!

No comments: